Thursday, January 14, 2010

Faking like we LIKE winter

So evidently you can't pre-type posts on satellite programs and simply cut and paste them into blogger for posting later. I've lost two nice posts this week that way, and there's just something anti-climactic (sp?) about retyping after the moment of expression has passed. It just seems like old news, you know?

Anyways, onward with fresh material. Here are a few snaps of some outside winter frivolity last weekend:



Chilled to the bone doesn't even begin to cover it. Our noses were on continual drip for hours after spending about 45 minutes outside. But it was fun. And now I have Frosty to scare the crap out of me every night I turn on the porchlight and let Scout outside.

I found this little beauty this week in my travels and can't wait to dig in! I am enjoying the challenge of learning something new. I am not enjoying taking apart my machine to unbind it after renegade threads come loose and wreak havoc. Grrr....

No comments: